Motion + Power Technology Expo 2023
Motion + Power Technology Expo, formerly Gear Expo is a three-day show that brings together professionals looking for power transmission solutions with manufacturers, suppliers and buyers.
Discover new concepts, workpieces, materials and manufacturing processes in the field of power transmission. Exchange ideas and network with companies in aerospace, automotive, agriculture, energy, construction and more. Forge partnerships at one of the largest gatherings of business leaders, owners, engineers, sales managers and other professionals from the electrical, fluid power, mechanical and transmission industries. Discover the Motion + Power Technology Expo in Detroit.
When: October 17–19, 2023
Where: Detroit Exhibition Center Hall B Stand 2600 & 2805
Gear + Technology 2023: Booth Highlights
Anyone who works in the metalworking industry or is interested in this topic should definitely make a note of the date of Gear + Technology 2023. Because here you can experience first hand which innovations will shape the future of metalworking.
Visit the DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP at Gear + Technology 2023 and get to know our integrated solutions for hard fine machining. In addition to complete system solutions, we will inform you at our booth about individual highlights and special technological innovations such as:
- The highly efficient gear cutting method Skiving from PRÄWEMA and PITTLER
- The new patented champfering method VarioChamfer from PRÄWEMA
- The machine program for complete machining and presentation of the new compact turning and gear cutting machine pSkive from PITTLER
- The machine and tool program for internal and external gear cutting from PRÄWEMA
- The new generation of hard fine machining centers for machining EV gears and shafts from BUDERUS Schleiftechnik
- The compact UGrind DD brake disc grinding machine from DVS Universal Grinding
- The workpiece, milling and grinding spindles from WMZ Motorspindles
- Honing rings and dressers for power honing of gears and shafts from DVS Tooling
- Conventional and superabrasive abrasives for ID, OD and surface grinding from 350 to 1600mm from Naxos-Diskus
- The camera-based automation solutions for gripping, loading and packing from rbc robotics, tailored to the Group's machine range
- DVS Connect: The digital, intelligent solutions such as DVS Tool Management for optimizing your production processes from DVS Digital
Get our newsletter DVS NOW for all the latest news from the world of the DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP.