At the same time as IMTS, the DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP and its subsidiaries will be exhibiting at one of the world's largest trade fairs for machine tools and precision tools from September 10 to 14, 2024: AMB in Stuttgart.
AMB Stuttgart, which has been one of the most important dates in the industry calendar over the years, is an internationally renowned trade fair for metalworking. Over 1,500 exhibitors proudly present their innovations, further developments and technologies for future production at AMB in Stuttgart. The focus is on metal-cutting and metal-removing machine tools, precision tools and other important elements for metal-cutting metalworking. In addition to these focal points, products and machines from the fields of metrology and quality assurance, robots, workpiece and tool handling technology, industrial software & engineering, components, assemblies and corresponding accessories will also be presented at AMB.
Our experts will be on site to present our latest, advanced solutions for metalworking and automation. Visit us and experience how precision and efficiency go hand in hand.
When: 10. bis 14. September 2023
AMB 2024: Booth Highlights
Anyone who works in the metalworking industry or is interested in this topic should definitely make a note of the date of AMB 2024. Because here you can experience first hand which innovations will shape the future of metalworking.
Visit the DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP at AMB 2024 and get to know our integrated solutions for hard fine machining. In addition to complete system solutions, we will inform you at our booth about individual highlights and special technological innovations such as:
- The highly efficient gear cutting method Skiving from PRÄWEMA and PITTLER
- The new patented champfering method VarioChamfer from PRÄWEMA
- The machine program for complete machining and presentation of the new compact turning and gear cutting machine pSkive from PITTLER
- The machine and tool program for internal and external gear cutting from PRÄWEMA
- The new generation of hard fine machining centers for machining EV gears and shafts from BUDERUS Schleiftechnik
- The compact UGrind DD brake disc grinding machine from DVS Universal Grinding
- The workpiece, milling and grinding spindles from WMZ Motorspindles
- Honing rings and dressers for power honing of gears and shafts from DVS Tooling
- Conventional and superabrasive abrasives for ID, OD and surface grinding from 350 to 1600mm from Naxos-Diskus
- The camera-based automation solutions for gripping, loading and packing from rbc robotics, tailored to the Group's machine range
- DVS Connect: The digital, intelligent solutions such as DVS Tool Management for optimizing your production processes from DVS Digital
4 reasons to visit the fair
At AMB 2024, manufacturers from all over the world, like us from the DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, will present the latest trends and technologies in metalworking. From machine tools and tools to measuring technology and automation solutions, everything that makes a metalworker's heart beat faster can be seen here.
In addition to the exhibition, there are also numerous accompanying events at AMB 2024, such as lectures and workshops on current topics in the industry. Here, visitors have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and exchange ideas with other experts.
But AMB 2024 is not only interesting for professionals. The trade show is also an ideal opportunity for students and young people who want to pursue a career in metalworking to find out about the latest developments and career opportunities.
Visit us and discover our Integrated Solutions for Hard-Fine Machining, our FutureTech solutions and our tooling and CNC machine program.
Get our newsletter DVS NOW for all the latest news from the world of the DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP.