Governing bodies of DVS TECHNOLOGY AG
The pursuit of quality, economic feasibility, and solution adaptability guide the way we think and act in the management of our Group, in the individual companies, and as individuals that work on machines and with people in the DVS Group.
Board of Directors
- DVS TECHNOLOGY AG: Chief Executive Officer since August 2023
- CEO, CRO and Supervisory Board member in various companies and industries - with a focus on mechanical and plant engineering, automotive and telecommunications supply industries.
- Strategic realignments, development of new business models and IPOs, among others, at machine builder MAG and automotive supplier Inalfa Roof-Systems as well as companies in other industries such as the media industry.
Rolf Rickmeyer, a trained toolmaker and graduate in business administration, can look back on extensive expertise and many years of experience in the management of large companies. He stands for the expansion of the core business as well as the reorientation in growth markets. The focus is always on ensuring customer satisfaction and needs through innovative products and clear concepts.
- DVS TECHNOLOGY AG: Chief Financial Officer since September 2022
- 5 years at Zollern GmbH & Co KG: CFO/Commercial Director
- 8 years at INDEX Werke GmbH & Co KG: Commercial Managing Director
Mr Rohfleisch is an industry-experienced, key figure-oriented CFO with more than 25 years of experience in corporate management. After studying at the ESB Business School in Reutlingen, Uwe Rohfleisch (57) began his career at the auditing company Arthur Andersen and subsequently worked in various functions in the areas of finance, accounting and controlling in the mechanical engineering industry. Most recently, he spent four years with the ZOLLERN Group as CFO/Commercial Director. The internationally active group with 2,000 employees manufactures products for drive technology, fine/sand casting and steel profiles. Mr Rohfleisch was responsible for accounting, controlling, financing, as well as IT and purchasing. During this time, he was responsible for the formation of a joint venture with Miba AG in the area of plain bearings. From 2008 to 2017, Mr Rohfleisch, who holds a degree in business administration, was Commercial Director at Index Werke GmbH & Co KG in Esslingen.
Dr. Steen Rothenberger
Dr. Philipp Mohr
Members of the supervisory board
Dr. Dirk Prust, Dr. Sven Rothenberger, Josef Preis, Dr. Dirk Eric Loebermann