EMO (Exposition Mondiale de la Machine Outil) is one of the world's most important trade fairs for metalworking and takes place every two years. In 2023, EMO will take place in Hannover, Germany, and expects numerous visitors from all over the world.
At EMO 2023, manufacturers from around the world will present the latest trends and technologies in metalworking. From machine tools and tools to measuring technology and automation solutions, everything that makes a metalworker's heart beat faster can be seen here.
When: September 18-23, 2023
Where: Hanover Exhibition Grounds Hall 17 Stand C22
EMO 2023 exibition photos
4 reasons to visit the fair
At EMO 2023, manufacturers from all over the world, like us from the DVS Technology Group, will present the latest trends and technologies in metalworking. From machine tools and tools to measuring technology and automation solutions, everything that makes a metalworker's heart beat faster can be seen here.
In addition to the exhibition, there are also numerous accompanying events at EMO, such as lectures and workshops on current topics in the industry. Here, visitors have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and exchange ideas with other experts.
But EMO 2023 is not only interesting for professionals. The trade show is also an ideal opportunity for students and young people who want to pursue a career in metalworking to find out about the latest developments and career opportunities.
Visit us and discover our Integrated Solutions for Hard-Fine Machining, our FutureTech solutions and our tooling and CNC machine program.
So anyone who works in the metalworking industry or is interested in this topic should definitely make a note of the date of EMO 2023. Because here you can experience at first hand which innovations will shape the future of metalworking.
Visit the DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP at EMO 2023 and et to know our integrated solutions for hard fine machining. In addition to complete system solutions, we will inform you at our booth about individual highlights and special technological competencies such as:
- The new machine design of DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP.
- The highly efficient gear cutting method Skiving from PRÄWEMA and PITTLER
- The new patented champfering method VarioChamfer from PRÄWEMA
- The machine program for complete machining and presentation of the new compact turning and gear cutting machine pSkive from PITTLER
- The machine and tool program for internal and external gear cutting from PRÄWEMA. Live at the EMO: the SynchroForm Advanced
- The new generation of hard fine machining centers for machining EV gears and shafts from BUDERUS Schleiftechnik. Live at the EMO: the center drive machine 235VM
- Live at EMO: the compact UGrind DD brake disc grinding machine from DVS Universal Grinding.
- The workpiece, milling and grinding spindles from WMZ Motorspindles
- Honing rings and dressers for power honing of gears and shafts from DVS Tooling
- Conventional and superabrasive abrasives for ID, OD and surface grinding from 350 to 1600mm from Naxos-Diskus
- The camera-based automation solutions for gripping, loading and packing from rbc robotics, tailored to the Group's machine range. Live at EMO: The FX Load 600
- DVS Connect: The digital, intelligent solutions such as DVS Tool Management for optimizing your production processes from DVS Digital
- Live presentations and innovation workshops
Get our newsletter DVS NOW for all the latest news from the world of the DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP.