EMO (Exposition Mondiale de la Machine Outil) is one of the world's most important trade fairs for metalworking and takes place every two years. In 2023, EMO will take place in Hannover, Germany, and expects numerous visitors from all over the world.
At EMO 2023, manufacturers from around the world will present the latest trends and technologies in metalworking. From machine tools and tools to measuring technology and automation solutions, everything that makes a metalworker's heart beat faster can be seen here.
When: September 18-23, 2023
Where: Hanover Exhibition Grounds Hall 17 Stand C22
4 reasons to visit the fair
At EMO 2023, manufacturers from all over the world, like us from the DVS Technology Group, will present the latest trends and technologies in metalworking. From machine tools and tools to measuring technology and automation solutions, everything that makes a metalworker's heart beat faster can be seen here.
In addition to the exhibition, there are also numerous accompanying events at EMO, such as lectures and workshops on current topics in the industry. Here, visitors have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and exchange ideas with other experts.
But EMO 2023 is not only interesting for professionals. The trade show is also an ideal opportunity for students and young people who want to pursue a career in metalworking to find out about the latest developments and career opportunities.
Visit us and discover our Integrated Solutions for Hard-Fine Machining, our FutureTech solutions and our tooling and CNC machine program.
So anyone who works in the metalworking industry or is interested in this topic should definitely make a note of the date of EMO 2023. Because here you can experience at first hand which innovations will shape the future of metalworking.
Visit the DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP at EMO 2023 and et to know our integrated solutions for hard fine machining. In addition to complete system solutions, we will inform you at our booth about individual highlights and special technological competencies such as:
- The new machine design of DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP.
- High efficient gear cutting method by power skiving technology with combined technologies by PITTLER
- Internal and external gear teeth power honing technologies by PRÄWEMA
- The new generation Hard-Fine machining center for ID, OD & face hard turning - grinding for speed and EV gears & shaft by BUDERUS
- The compact workshop universal grinding and hard turning machine UGrind with optional automation ULoad by DVS Universal Grinding
- Integrated machining solutions for Synchro sleeve and Synchronizer parts by PRÄWEMA
- Double Face Grinding for highly efficient machining of flat components
- Honing wheels, dresser and clamping solutions for Gear teeth power Honing by DVS Tooling
- Grinding wheels from 350mm to 1600mm from the DVS Naxos-Diskus for various applications
- Intelligent solutions from DVS Connect and DVS-Tool Management by DVS Digital
Get our newsletter DVS NOW for all the latest news from the world of the DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP.