The DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP is a mechanical engineering association well-known companies with core competencies in the field of machining technologies Turning, gear cutting, grinding and gear honing. We employ over 1,400 employees worldwide and are one of the most internationally leading system providers for machines, tools, and production solutions for soft and hard machining especially of components of the drive train. More information about our group of companies can be found at www.dvs-technology.com.
We, the DVS Digital Unit drive the digital platform setup and digital service innovation of the DVS Technology Group. We are based in Aßlar, central Hessian with best proximity to all DVS companies. Our mission is to create a platform for machine connectivity and data management to unleash the potentials of digital connectivity, process digitization and machine learning.
For the development of the organization and processual improvement of the engineering teams we are looking for support to
- introduce agile methodologies to teams and communities within the DVS Group
- facilitate Scrum and community events
- build up interdisciplinary and group wide communities
An ideal candidate would
- have a strong agile mindset
- have experience in Scrum with corresponding Scrum Master Trainings and Certifications
- know about software development and its best practices
- have a hands-on mentality to lead by example if required