The DVS TECHNOLOGY GROUP is a mechanical engineering association well-known companies with core competencies in the field of machining technologies Turning, gear cutting, grinding and gear honing. We employ over 1,400 employees worldwide and are one of the most internationally leading system providers for machines, tools, and production solutions for soft and hard machining especially of components of the drive train. More information about our group of companies can be found at www.dvs-technology.com.
We, the DVS Digital Unit drive the digital platform setup and digital service innovation of the DVS Technology Group. We are based in Aßlar, central Hessian with the best proximity to all DVS companies. Our mission is to create a platform for machine connectivity and data management to unleash the potential of digital connectivity, process digitization and machine learning.
We are looking for a Cloud Platform Architect to drive the software platform and architecture in the sphere of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Microservice Architectures, Middleware and Cloud Services. The activities cover:
- design and implement modern cloud software architectures and applications
- research latest technologies to build our platform and to develop platform features
- drive the growth of the DVS digital ecosystem across the DVS Connect customer portal and DVS Edge solutions
- work on the vision to create great cloud plattform with a high degree on usability
- be part of our agile team, and push your topics in an open, start-up like environment
- Ensure that the developed software is scalable and can run in cloud as well as on our edge devices
Ideally, you should have:
- strong experience with Java and Spring based software architectures
- experience with cloud services as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- agile mindset with an understanding how to design strategies deliver value early
- interest in solving real world problems in the manufacturing industry with desire for deep involvement in all aspects, from solution design to actual implementation
- working experience or a degree in computer science / relevant studies